15
Three people died and one is permanently blind from methanol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer in New Mexico, health officials said. read whole article



Related Links

  1. 562 people died from coronavirus in New York in the past 24 hours
  2. Luxury perfume makers Dior and Givenchy will produce free hand sanitizer for French health authorities
  3. How do blind people enjoy the Mona Lisa?
  4. China says another 100 people died in Hubei; death toll now stands at 1,770
  5. Two people who contracted the virus while on board the Diamond Princess in Japan have died, authorities confirm
  6. More than 52,000 people have died from coronavirus in UK
  7. Spanish military is now making hand sanitizer
  8. Andover runner almost died drinking five litres of water
  9. 140,000 people died from measles last year
  10. 14 people died in a sub. Russia says the tragedy is a 'state secret'