17
An error by staff saw the customer "accidentally" served up a pricey 2001 bottle of Chateau le Pin Pomerol. read whole article



Related Links

  1. Diner is served $5,800 wine by mistake
  2. William Hill plans 700 store closures putting 4,500 jobs at risk
  3. Jaguar Land Rover confirms 4,500 job cuts
  4. Zavvi gets red card from customers over football blunder
  5. 'My mummy's sick': Boy, 4, calls ambulance for mum using Siri
  6. US TV star announces he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer
  7. July 4 events across the United States
  8. 500 ISIS fighters surrender in group's last Syrian enclave
  9. Bloodhound set for 500 mph desert attempt
  10. 3 stabbed at Manchester rail station